The ADOC-3 is an equipment that has been designed to test distribution network transformers from 5 kVA to 3MVA. This instrument can determine the presence of:
- Short-circuits or open circuits in the primary winding of the distribution transformer
*short circuits in the secondary winding
The ADOC-3 operates without disconnecting the secondary transformer windings from their loads. The instrument requires an electrical connection to the primary bushings and thus displays the diagnostic readings with a visual and audible signal.
The ADOC-3 makes it possible to analyse whether it is safe to re-energise the transformer after an interruption such as a line fault or a storm (transformers must be regularly recharged and if connected to a faulty circuit they are at risk of breaking when re-energised with a large amount of energy).
The kit includes:
- The test instrument
- Test cables with clamps
- A bag for your transport.
- Main characteristics:
- For de-energised transformers from 5kVA to 3MVA.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Detects transformer primary short, open circuit and secondary short.
- Contact measurement on the primary bushing of the transformer, without the need to remove the secondary cables.
- Visual and audible warning.
- Automatic self-test and automatic shutdown.
- Low battery indicator.
- Distribution Transformer Tester
Download the catalogue of Distribution transformer tester ADOC-3.
If you want to acquire Transformer testing with quality, you can also consult prices of Transformer testing.
If you have any doubts or need advice from our engineers, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be pleased to help you. You can also call us at (+34) 982 20 99 20.