The ADOC-3 is an equipment that has been designed to test distribution network transformers from 5 kVA to 3MVA. This instrument can determine the presence of:
- Short-circuits or open circuits in the primary winding of the distribution transformer
*short circuits in the secondary winding
The ADOC-3 operates without disconnecting the secondary transformer windings from their loads. The instrument requires an electrical connection to the primary bushings and thus displays the diagnostic readings with a visual and audible signal.
The ADOC-3 makes it possible to analyse whether it is safe to re-energise the transformer after an interruption such as a line fault or a storm (transformers must be regularly recharged and if connected to a faulty circuit they are at risk of breaking when re-energised with a large amount of energy).
The kit includes:
- The test instrument
- Test cables with clamps
- A bag for your transport.
- Main characteristics:
- For de-energised transformers from 5kVA to 3MVA.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Detects transformer primary short, open circuit and secondary short.
- Contact measurement on the primary bushing of the transformer, without the need to remove the secondary cables.
- Visual and audible warning.
- Automatic self-test and automatic shutdown.
- Low battery indicator.
- Distribution Transformer Tester
Download the catalogue of Distribution transformer tester ADOC-3.
If you want to acquire Transformer testing with quality, you can also consult prices of Transformer testing.