- High-sensitivity UV detector, which can detect UVc light at 2.05×10-18 Watt/cm2, this allows detection of the smallest corona discharges.
- 9Hz (or 25Hz optional) IR radiometric camera module
- Control of a limited number of camera functions from a standard RC controller using PWM or SBUS.
- Remote control of all camera functions from the laptop via an Ethernet link.
- Soft sync or staggered zoom of the 3 channel cameras. The IR and UV channels are digitally zoomed in, which is visible...optically zoomed in to the minimum FOV, and then digitally zoomed out.
- Manual or automatic focus for the visible channel, UV and IR channels have manual focus or can be synchronized with the visible channel.
- On-board still images, video and radiometric data recording in high quality formats.
- Fast setup and startup avoids the need for power-saving modes.
- The On Screen Display (OSD) shows all relevant data information.
- Easy operation of the camera via a multi-function keypad.
- Manual or automatic exposure of visible and IR (level) cameras, UV (gain) is manually adjusted.
- Integrated GPS with internal and external booster antenna
- Metadata recording of camera settings and measurements in addition to manually entered environmental variables: distance, air temperature, air pressure, ambient humidity and wind speed.
- Ultraviolet ray intensity sampling box.
- The UV overlay colors have 6 presets or 255 selectable tone levels.
- Control of translucency of the UV overlay.
- UV threshold, integration control and noise reduction
- 14 IR color palettes with contrast isotherms.
- Auto or Manual IR Span.
- Integrated LED flashlight and optional laser pointer
- Updating the camera software by downloading to the SD card.
- USB port for media download and Ethernet port for remote control.
- 15 months warranty.
Visible Camera Zoom: 28x optical, 12x digital : LWIR Optical Camera Zoom: 1x optical, 8x digital
Camera UV zoom: 8x
FIELD OF VISION
Optical Wide Zoom: 16° | Tele Optical Zoom: 2° | UV & IR Zoom Channel: Digital to match visible FOV - up to 4x zoom |
FOV with UV overlay: All optical FOV | Digital zoom / magnification: 12x from minimum optical FOV | Focus: Automatic or manual on IR and visible channels, UV linked to visible/IR or independent manually |
Minimum focusing distance: UV 0.7m, VIS 0.7m, IR 2.3m
Ultraviolet: (Solar Blind mode) 2.05 x 10-18 Watt/cm2 | (Non Solar Blind mode) ~1 x 10-18
W/cm2 : Infrared (NEdT): <50mk : Visible: 0.4 lx (F1.35, 50% IRE, ICR off), normal 0.01
lx (F1.35, 50 % IRE, ICR on), automatic low light
Ultraviolet: 640 x 480 pixels | Infrared: 640 x 512 pixels | Visible: 768 x 576 pixels
Ultraviolet: Averaging and integration : Infrared: Automatic flat field correction (0.5s) Auto level and
length : Visible: Automatic low light, manual exposure
Fusion Channel: Threshold mask, variable translucency : Fusion accuracy: better than 1
miliradian : IR & UV palettes: Standard IR + UV Rainbow
Keyboard: Multi-function buttons | Menu: Icon-based menu system | Remote control: Via Ethernet, SBUS, PPM
USB: Auto USB 2.0 connection | Ethernet: Video streaming & remote control |
Composite video: PAL formats
Image Format: Images saved as JPEG or AVI (H.264 compression) | UCF radiometric file contains: Displayed image, UV raw image, LWIR radiometric values and Meta-data | Meta-data contains: Camera settings, GPS location, range to object | Storage: SD Card (Up to 64GB)
Image Series Numbering: Allows automatic sorting of images when downloading to PC for reporting Gallery & Viewing: Viewing recordings : Upgradeable field: Download latest firmware
Quick start: Power on to record capable in 60 s
Battery: Watson Li-ion, Type L| Operating time: 4hrs maximum
Weight: 1.6 Kg | Dimensions: 188 mm L x 156 mm W x 129 mm H |
Operating temperature: -15 °C to 55 °C | Storage temperature: -20 °C to 60 °C
Storage / Carrying case: Pelican style hard plastic case : Camera housing: IP 43 tested
Physical protection: Shock-absorbing covers : Safety standards: CE, IEC1010-1
Includes: Gremsy T3, DJI Ronin, and more
Download the catalogue of CoroCAM 8 UAV.
If you want to acquire Corona effect cameras with quality, you can also consult prices of Corona effect cameras.
If you have any doubts or need advice from our engineers, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be pleased to help you. You can also call us at (+34) 982 20 99 20.