Recording and diagnosis in all conditions
- 4 current inputs, physical current measurement on the neutral conductor.
- Recording of up to 1100 parameters, including average, maximum, minimum and instantaneous values
- Built-in heater, stable operation at low temperatures down to -20ºC.
- Internal rechargeable battery, meter autonomy (min. 6 hours)
- Ingress protection IP65, possibility of working in rain, snow and high humidity.
- Voltages L1, L2, L3, N (4 inputs) - average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range up to 760 V, possibility to work with voltage transformers.
- Currents L1, L2, L3, N (4 inputs) - average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, current measurement with range up to 6 kA (depending on the clamp used), possibility to work with current transformers.
- Peak factor for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU).
- Frequency in the range of 40 Hz to 70 Hz
- Active (P), reactive (Q), distortion (D) and apparent (S) power and determination of the character of the reactive power (capacitive, inductive)
- Power logging: Budeanu method, IEEE 1459.
- Active (EP), reactive (EQ) and apparent (ES) energy.
- Power Factor cosφ, tgφ
- Harmonics up to 40° in voltage and current
- Total THD harmonic distortion for voltage and current.
- Short term flicker severity rating (PST) and long term flicker severity rating (PLT).
- Voltage (IEC 61000-4-30 class S) and current asymmetry
- Real-time event detection including waveform recording and RMS half-period graphs.
- All parameters are recorded in accordance with Class S according to IEC 61000-4-30.
Wide range of networks for analysis:
- With nominal frequency of 50/60Hz
- With rated voltages: 64/110 V;110/190 V; 115/200 V; 120/208 V; 127/220 V; 133/230 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 265/460 V; 277/480 V, 290/500 V, 400/690 V
- Direct current
- Phase split with one neutral conductor
- Three-phase - STAR with and without neutral wire
- Three-phase - DELTA
- Three-phase - ESTRELLA and DELTA Aron
- With voltage and current transducers
The analyzer provides complete measurements of power quality parameters in class S, according to IEC 61000-4-30, which guarantees high accuracy of the results. Even when the temperature reaches -20°C, the measurements are reliable and the operation of the device is stable, all thanks to the built-in heater function.
Thanks to the internal battery, the analyzer does not shut down after a power failure, but keeps recording, up to 6 hours. The data is recorded on a 2 GB removable memory card. The logs can be downloaded using a USB connection or using an external reader. They can then be analysed in the free Amperis Analysis software.
All recorded parameters, including the events indicated, can be easily read using the exclusive Amperis Analysis software. The application's advanced features allow you to view the collected results and save them to your computer's hard drive - in the form of raw data or reports.
The Amperis Analysis program is constantly being updated and developed. This means that the user will be kept up to date with the latest requirements of norms and standards.
APQM-700 fulfils its function in industry: in the hands of electricians, maintenance services etc. - as an economical and multifunctional load parameter recorder. It is also used by consumers and producers of renewable energy (wind farms, solar parks), where a 4 quadrant power analysis is required.