- 220/380V, 230/400V, 240/415V
- Low voltage resistance measurement
- Voltage and frequency measurement
- Battery powered
The most important features of the AMZC-304 are
- Measurement of short circuit impedances (EN 61557)
- Measurement on nominal voltage networks: 220/380V, 230/400V, 240/415V, with frequency 45...65Hz
- Short circuit impedance measurement with 15mA current, without RCD trip.
- Detection of L and N change in the plug and automatic change of the meter.
- Measurement of low voltage resistances of protective circuits and contacts
- Resistance measurement with current of ±200mA
- Cable calibration - any cable length can be used
- Quick check of correct connection of the PE cable using a contact electrode.
- Measurement of main voltages and frequencies
- Powered by LR6 batteries or NiMH accumulators (optional)
- The device complies with IEC 61557.
RCD measurement ZL-PE short circuit impedance
Short circuit impedance ZS
±(6% v.m. + 10 digits)
±(6% v.m. + 5 digits)
No RCD reaction for I∆n ≥30mA,
Nominal working voltage Un: 220V, 230V, 240V
Nominal working voltage: 180...270V
Nominal mains frequency fn: 50Hz, 60Hz
Frequency range: 45...65Hz
Test the correct connection of the PE terminal with the help of the contact electrode
Calculation of the short circuit current for the nominal voltage