This model of the crown effect camera family is the most advanced on the market. It combines a high specification visible camera, an infrared camera and an ultraviolet camera. The great advantage is the possibility of performing thermal and ultraviolet inspection simultaneously with the consequent benefit in terms of savings (in time and effort).
This camera provides the inspector with more information about the cause of the failure, locating partial discharges and hot spots together (it is designed to be used by professional high voltage inspectors). The CoroCAM 8 records still images and video in high quality formats.
Manual or automatic focus for the visible and infrared channel, for the ultraviolet channel focus is manual (or can be synchronized with the visible or infrared channel). As for the zoom it is synchronized on all 3 channels of the camera (being the digital infrared and ultraviolet, and the visible zoom is optically zoomed in).
- Detects ultraviolet C emissions up to 2.05 x 10-18 W/cm2
- The FLIR 9Hz radiometric infrared camera with a sensitivity of NEdT.
- LCD backlit display with brightness control, variable color and wide angle. The display shows all relevant information.
- On-board still image and video recording in high quality formats.
- A focusable fixed-angle viewfinder with 800 × 600 pixel resolution.
- Overlay and UV integration control.
- Quick start configuration.
- Easy one-handed operation, rotating handle, multi-function keypad with quick access keys.
- Integrated GPS, Ethernet and USB port, laser pointer and LED flashlight.
- Recording of camera settings and measurement of environmental variables
- Air temperature and pressure
- Ambient humidity
- Wind speed
- Software update via USB card.
Download the catalogue of CoroCAM 8.
If you want to acquire Corona effect cameras with quality, you can also consult prices of Corona effect cameras.
If you have any doubts or need advice from our engineers, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be pleased to help you. You can also call us at (+34) 982 20 99 20.