Insulation resistance measurement - 40TΩ: * 50 - 1000 V, in 25 V steps, * 1000 - 10000 V, in 50 V steps ; Memory, bluetooth keyboard option, heating location ; Measurement of AC and DC voltage and capacity ; Measurement of leakage current and function with digital filter ; Measurement of continuity of protection and equipotential connections ; Adjustable alarm limits.
Most important features of the equipment:
Insulation resistance measurement 40TΩ:
Range test voltage:
- *50 - 1000 V, in 25 V steps
- *1000 - 5000 V, in 50V steps
- Continuous display of insulation resistance or leakage current
- Automatic discharge of the capacity of the object being measured
- Acoustic warnings with 5-second intervals for easy use of the timer
- The memory of the values of the measurement voltage and the times T1 , T2 and T3 for the measurement of the absorption coefficients of the range 1 . 600 seconds,
- Timer with adjustable measurement time up to 99' 59''.
- Polarization Index (PI), Abs.
- Display of actual measuring voltage during measurement
- Test current with 1.2 mA, 3mA and 5 mA
- Measurement of insulation resistance using the 2 and 3 wire method
- Measurements with test leads up to 20 m
- Protection against measurement of objects with live voltage
- Capacitance measurement during RISO measurement
- Temperature measurement with optional sensor (WASONT1)
- Insulation resistance measurement with step voltage SV
- Calculation of the Dielectric Discharge (DD)
- Damage location (heating)
- Digital filter function for measurements in highly noisy environments
- Continuity measurement of protective connections and equipotential bonding in accordance with EN 61557-4 with current >200 mA
- Adjustable alarm limits for RISO and RCONT resistance measurements
- Leakage current measurement during insulation resistance test
- Measurement at the beginning of the DC and/or AC voltage in the range of 0...750V
- Display of graphics on screen during measurement
- Innovative memory with the possibility of describing: measuring points, places, customers,...
- Bluetooth mini-keyboard operation option
- 6" LCD display and backlit keypad
- Power supply by means of current or batteries
- Built-in intelligent quick charger
±(5%v.m. + 5 digits)
Resulting capacitance is displayed on screen after RISO
Unspecified accuracy for voltage measurements below 100V
Measurement of DC and AC voltage
±(2%v.m. + 20 digits)
±(2%v.m. + 6 digits)
±(2%v.m. + 2 digits)
Frequency range: 45...65 Hz RISO
Measurement of the insulation resistance:
The measuring range according to EN 61557-2: 10 M Ω ...40,0T Ω (U N =10000V)
±(3%.v.m.. + 10 digits)
±(3.5%.v.m.. + 10 digits)
±(7.5%.v.m.. + 10 digits)
±(12.5%.v.m.. + 10 digits)
Resistance measurement values depending on the test voltage
Measurement range (AUTOISO-5000)
Download the catalogue of Insulation Resistance Meter AMIC-10k1.
If you want to acquire Up to 10k v with quality, you can also consult prices of Up to 10k v.
If you have any doubts or need advice from our engineers, don't hesitate to contact us and we will be pleased to help you. You can also call us at (+34) 982 20 99 20.