Short circuit loop measurement:
- impedance measurement with 23 A (44 A phase-to-phase), short circuit resistance Rzw=10Ω,
- measuring range: 95...440V, frequency 45...65 Hz,
Measurement of short-circuit loop with resolution 0,01Ω, without actuation of the differential protections (IΔn≥30mA),
- automatic short-circuit calculation, phase-neutral and phase-phase voltage detection
- UNI-Schuko plug-in connection for automatic measurement
- AGT adapter for measurements in three-phase networks.
Testing of differential, general and selective protections for 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000 mA differential current also in IT isolated systems
Measurement of the insulation resistance:
- with application of the test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- average range up to 10 GΩ,
- UNI-Schuko plug connection for insulation measurement,
- automatic unloading after the measurement,
- automatic measurement of all resistances on 3, 4 or 5-wire cables using the optional AutoISO-1000C adapter,
- acoustic signals at 5 s intervals to obtain the insulation characteristic curve
- safety protection against surges.
Measurement of earthing resistance:
- 3 and 4p measurement with the technical method,
- 3p measurement with the technical method + pincers
- measurement with two pincers.
Measurement of soil resistivity using Wenner's method.
Light intensity measurement.
Quick check of correct connection of the PE terminal by means of the contact electrode.
Measurement and recording of voltage, frequency, alternating current, cosϕ, power (active, reactive and apparent), harmonic voltage and calculated THD of up to 40 harmonics
Checking the phase sequence and engine rotation
Tree memory structure, dynamically managed (max. 10000 results of each type of measurement) with the possibility to describe measurement points, objects, names of customers
Battery supply, built-in charger. Possibility of charging the equipment from the mains or from the car's cigarette lighter (12V).
Bidirectional continuity test on PE cables using 200 mA.
- Self-calibration of test cables.
Phase sequence check.
Battery charge indication.
Auto shut-off function.
If you want to acquire Multifunction meters for electrical installations with quality, you can also consult prices of Multifunction meters for electrical installations.